Could you please let me know if there is a keyboard shortcut to go full screen in Windows 10? It used to work for me before in Windows 7 but not anymore in Windows 10. – Florine
Try F11 key
Full screen for Edge browser
Edge does not support browsing in full screen mode, so F11 key will not work. However if you want to browse in full screen, Internet Explorer still supports it. We can do that by asking Edge to open the site you are on in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer still ships with Windows but is no longer the default browser.
Here is how you would open Internet Explorer using and do full screen browsing:
- Open Edge and visit the site of your choice. In this example we will go to the NibbleGuru homepage.
- Click the “…” button on extreme right side of the address bar to open the settings menu.
- Click “Open with Internet Explorer” menu item.
- The website should now open in Internet Explorer.
- You may now press the F11 keyboard key to activate full screen mode.
- If you have issues with F11 key, try the tips at the top of the article.